- YouTube Unveils New Chat Feature
- Jennifer Lopez Confirms Making Music With Drake
- Why Kanye West Was Not Invited to Perform at Trump’s Inauguration
- UK ISPs to Begin Sending Warning Letters to Suspected File-Sharers
- Is Jay Z Dropping A New Album Soon?
- Tupac’s Tyson Fight Ticket Up For Auction
- DMX To Release New Music This Year
- Martin Shkreli Says He Obtained “Tha Carter V” Legally
- Mariah Carey’s Humiliating New Year’s Eve Performance And The Sabotage Claims
- George Michael Passes Away At Age 53
Chief Keef Arrested For Robbing And Assaulting Former Music Producer
Keith Cozart aka Chief Keef has been arrested in connection with violent home invasion and assault of his former music producer, Ramsay Tha Great.
The LAPD confirmed Ramsay Tha Great was robbed at gunpoint in his Devonshire division home. Ramsay Tha Great accused Chief Keef of assaulting him in the invasion last week.
In a video shared on Instagram, Ramsay vowed to take legal action after stating he was robbed of money, a ring and a Rolex, while his face bore the markings of a beating.
When he heard of Keef’s incarceration, Ramsay shared yet another post giving an account of the attack and clapping back at haters who’ve flooded his social media accounts.
According to TMZ, Keef and one other individual were taken into custody after a search of the hip-hop artist’s home.
When asked to confirm Keef’s situation, a rep for the LAPD acknowledged that two individuals had been arrested on charges of home invasion and robbery, although he could not release their names. Read more…
Keef released his latest mixtape, Two Zero One Seven on New Year’s day.
Check out Ramsay’s Instagram posts below:
@chieffkeeffsossa now if I was a celebrity I wouldn't come personally jump a person with you five friends and a Ak 47 that's just dumb your famous ……… now I'm taking everything from you . U really just fucked up dude coming to my house with your phone in your pocket with the location on…….. yea I'm pressing charges on yo ass. You a fucking low life mf niggas out here tryna do positive shit and you still on some goofy Chicago shit . We'll see u in court ⚖️💳
(Image Source: NBC)