- YouTube Unveils New Chat Feature
- Jennifer Lopez Confirms Making Music With Drake
- Why Kanye West Was Not Invited to Perform at Trump’s Inauguration
- UK ISPs to Begin Sending Warning Letters to Suspected File-Sharers
- Is Jay Z Dropping A New Album Soon?
- Tupac’s Tyson Fight Ticket Up For Auction
- DMX To Release New Music This Year
- Martin Shkreli Says He Obtained “Tha Carter V” Legally
- Mariah Carey’s Humiliating New Year’s Eve Performance And The Sabotage Claims
- George Michael Passes Away At Age 53
Drake’s “Views From The 6” Ad Campaign in Toronto
Drake’s new album – Views From the 6″ will be released soon and the Toronto rapper has a bunch of signs across his home city promoting the album.
Billy Bishop Airport in Toronto shouted out the rapper and the signs on Twitter while Drake himself shared another on Instagram.
The rapper also posted an image on Instagram of another sign. This one says “VIEWS” with eyes filling the block letters. Drake promotes the 2016 NBA All Star Weekend, which is set to be in Toronto, in his caption. The game is scheduled to be played Sunday (February 14).
Check out the tweet and insta post below:
— Billy Bishop Airport (@BBishopAirport) February 9, 2016
- YouTube Fully Available in Germany Once Again! - November 1, 2016
- The Game Hosts Anti-Violence Summit In Los Angeles - July 18, 2016
- Kim Kardashian Leaks Kanye and Taylor Swift Call About “The Life of Pablo” - July 18, 2016
- Statik Selektah x Ras Kass – Promised Land - July 11, 2016
- M.I.A Frustrated, Wants to Leak New Album - July 11, 2016
- Drama Alert: Lil Kim and Azealia Banks Might Be on Celebrity Big Brother - July 11, 2016
- The Game Raises $40,000 For Arkansas Police Officer Community Outreach Plan - July 11, 2016
- Amazon Prime Has More Active Listeners Than Apple/Spotify Combined? - July 11, 2016
- Unreleased Music By Queens Rappers Like Nas, N.O.R.E. and AZ - June 29, 2016
- Problem Ft. 2 Chainz – My Squad - June 29, 2016