- Is Jay Z Dropping A New Album Soon?
- Tupac’s Tyson Fight Ticket Up For Auction
- DMX To Release New Music This Year
- Martin Shkreli Says He Obtained “Tha Carter V” Legally
- Mariah Carey’s Humiliating New Year’s Eve Performance And The Sabotage Claims
- George Michael Passes Away At Age 53
- Every Song On J. Cole’s “4 Your Eyez Only” Has Cracked Billboard’s Top 40
- Listen To A Never-Before-Released Tupac Verse From “How Long Will They Mourn Me?”
- The 15 Best Hip-Hop & R&B Album Covers of 2016
- The Game Hosts Anti-Violence Summit In Los Angeles
Kanye West Updates TLOP & Tidal Extends Free Trial Period
In a move to allow fans to hear updates on Kanye West’s The Life Of Pablo, Tidal has just extended the free trial period by 30 days.
When the rapper released the album in style last month, it aired exclusively on Tidal and later, cranked up its membership. Then, West took the album off-sale a day after its release to continue working on it and has since been dropping updates on Twitter.
Yesterday, he announced that he had “fixed” three of TLOP’s tracks.
And here’s what Tidal said:
“Kanye West continues to deliver new music exclusively to TIDAL,” the streaming service wrote in a message to users yesterday (March 16). “Listen to the new version of ‘Wolves’ and the new song ‘Fade’ now that was just added to ‘The Life of Pablo’.
“Because TIDAL is about discovering new music, we are extending your complimentary TIDAL trial with an additional 30 days so you’re always first to hear new music from Kanye. So go ahead. Keep listening to ‘The Life of Pablo’ and more of your favorite music.”
Album cut Famous now includes a Nina Simone vocal line layered underneath the track’s Sister Nancy ‘Bam Bam’ sample.
Another album cut, Wolves, now features more prominent contributions from Vic Mensa and Sia, while finally, Frank Ocean debuts on brand new song Frank’s Track, described as a 38-second extension of Wolves and containing his part from the original now contained in a stand alone track.
Kanye West says he has started work on the follow-up to TLOP, titled ‘Turbo Grafx 16’.
- YouTube Fully Available in Germany Once Again! - November 1, 2016
- The Game Hosts Anti-Violence Summit In Los Angeles - July 18, 2016
- Kim Kardashian Leaks Kanye and Taylor Swift Call About “The Life of Pablo” - July 18, 2016
- Statik Selektah x Ras Kass – Promised Land - July 11, 2016
- M.I.A Frustrated, Wants to Leak New Album - July 11, 2016
- Drama Alert: Lil Kim and Azealia Banks Might Be on Celebrity Big Brother - July 11, 2016
- The Game Raises $40,000 For Arkansas Police Officer Community Outreach Plan - July 11, 2016
- Amazon Prime Has More Active Listeners Than Apple/Spotify Combined? - July 11, 2016
- Unreleased Music By Queens Rappers Like Nas, N.O.R.E. and AZ - June 29, 2016
- Problem Ft. 2 Chainz – My Squad - June 29, 2016