- YouTube Unveils New Chat Feature
- Jennifer Lopez Confirms Making Music With Drake
- Why Kanye West Was Not Invited to Perform at Trump’s Inauguration
- UK ISPs to Begin Sending Warning Letters to Suspected File-Sharers
- Is Jay Z Dropping A New Album Soon?
- Tupac’s Tyson Fight Ticket Up For Auction
- DMX To Release New Music This Year
- Martin Shkreli Says He Obtained “Tha Carter V” Legally
- Mariah Carey’s Humiliating New Year’s Eve Performance And The Sabotage Claims
- George Michael Passes Away At Age 53
Migos’ “Bad And Boujee” Goes Platinum
After ruling the charts for weeks on end with “Bad and Boujee” which features Lil Uzi Vert, Migos has clinched yet another milestone.
Being certified platinum.
The hit track officially sold one million units on January 23, according to the RIAA.
It peaked at the top spot of Billboard’s Hot 100 on January 9. Its popularity was bolstered by memes and the very timely shout out by Donald Glover/Childish Gambino as he received his award at the Golden Globes.
“Bad and Boujee” is one of the 13 tracks on the Atlanta trio’s album Culture which was released last week.
This is the trio’s third plaque after “Versace” and “Fight Night” which are both certified gold for 500,000 units sold.
(Image Source: Youtube)