- Is Jay Z Dropping A New Album Soon?
- Tupac’s Tyson Fight Ticket Up For Auction
- DMX To Release New Music This Year
- Martin Shkreli Says He Obtained “Tha Carter V” Legally
- Mariah Carey’s Humiliating New Year’s Eve Performance And The Sabotage Claims
- George Michael Passes Away At Age 53
- Every Song On J. Cole’s “4 Your Eyez Only” Has Cracked Billboard’s Top 40
- Listen To A Never-Before-Released Tupac Verse From “How Long Will They Mourn Me?”
- The 15 Best Hip-Hop & R&B Album Covers of 2016
- The Game Hosts Anti-Violence Summit In Los Angeles
Migos’ ‘Bad and Boujee’ Is Now No.1 On Hot 100
Migos had just scored a No.1 song on Billboard’s Hot 100 with “Bad and Boujee” which features Lil Uzi Vert.
“Bad and Boujee” which, just last week, charged into the Top 5, has now dethroned Rae Sremmurd’s “Black Beatles” to become the biggest song in America.
It marks a first for both acts and a milestone that was reached thanks to memes and in part, thanks to Childish Gambino/Donald Glover and his acceptance speech on Sunday night during the Golden Globe Awards after receiving his first Golden Globe for the FX series, Atlanta.
If things couldn’t get any better for Quavo, Offset and Takeoff since the rapper/actor’s shoutout, Billboard reports that there has been a 243% increase in the song’s Spotify streams. Its YouTube plays for both the official audio and video streams raked in 3.6 million views between yesterday and today. Read more…
— MIGOS™ (@Migos) January 9, 2017
Culture is set to drop January 27.
For now, you can revisit “Bad and Boujee” below”
(Image Source: Spin)