- Is Jay Z Dropping A New Album Soon?
- Tupac’s Tyson Fight Ticket Up For Auction
- DMX To Release New Music This Year
- Martin Shkreli Says He Obtained “Tha Carter V” Legally
- Mariah Carey’s Humiliating New Year’s Eve Performance And The Sabotage Claims
- George Michael Passes Away At Age 53
- Every Song On J. Cole’s “4 Your Eyez Only” Has Cracked Billboard’s Top 40
- Listen To A Never-Before-Released Tupac Verse From “How Long Will They Mourn Me?”
- The 15 Best Hip-Hop & R&B Album Covers of 2016
- The Game Hosts Anti-Violence Summit In Los Angeles
Nas is a Big Player in the Tech World Making Some Real Money
Nas is a very famous and esteemed hip hop artist who’s made millions off of his classic records. But what you probably don’t know is that the NY emcee is close to becoming a billionaire – but not just because of his vast musical career.
Nasir Jones is a silicon valley venture capitalist that invests in some of the biggest names in tech.
His firm QueensBridge Venture Partners, which is based in Los Angeles, has invested in over 40 start-ups across a range of sectors.
He has invested in companies such as Lyft, Dropbox, Coinbase and Tradesy and LANDR. His firm concentrates on people and ideas, makes very careful investments and invests in around 20 new projects per year.
“I want to meet the people who are innovating in all different fields, and investing lets me do that,” Jones said. “I meet the people that are changing the game across all different industries, and I get to be there first at the ground level. It’s helped me to progress tremendously in my business.”
This is one inspiring dude. From the streets of the QB to hip-hop glory to the board room in silicon valley, Nas is the type of rapper every young kid that wants to rap should aspire to be.
This type of diversification isn’t new in Hip-Hop, however. We see a lot of Hip-Hop stars with a very entrepreneurial attitude. It just seems to be the nature of the game – hustle hard and make that money.
- YouTube Fully Available in Germany Once Again! - November 1, 2016
- The Game Hosts Anti-Violence Summit In Los Angeles - July 18, 2016
- Kim Kardashian Leaks Kanye and Taylor Swift Call About “The Life of Pablo” - July 18, 2016
- Statik Selektah x Ras Kass – Promised Land - July 11, 2016
- M.I.A Frustrated, Wants to Leak New Album - July 11, 2016
- Drama Alert: Lil Kim and Azealia Banks Might Be on Celebrity Big Brother - July 11, 2016
- The Game Raises $40,000 For Arkansas Police Officer Community Outreach Plan - July 11, 2016
- Amazon Prime Has More Active Listeners Than Apple/Spotify Combined? - July 11, 2016
- Unreleased Music By Queens Rappers Like Nas, N.O.R.E. and AZ - June 29, 2016
- Problem Ft. 2 Chainz – My Squad - June 29, 2016