PSP Audioware just updated their popular analog warmth emulation plugin VintageWarmer2. The high quality digital simulation of an analog compressor has been updated to version 2.7.1 and is available for download now.
Here’s what’s new in the update:
- Changed needles’ contrast – for clearer indications (user’s request).
- Changed needles’ animation – for clearer indications.
- Internal sound engine was sometimes initialized improperly – fixed.
- Needles were disappearing in PPM-G.R. mode – fixed.
- Physical controllers might had wrong step numbers for parameters (VST2.4, AAX, AU) – fixed.
- Tooltip boxes (hints) were appearing even if the plugin’s window was hidden behind another plugin – fixed.
- There was a crash while closing Wavelab with plugin onboard on Windows 7/8/10 (PC) – fixed.
- There was a crash occurring sometimes while loading VST3 format (Windows PC) – fixed.
- Various minor bug-fixes.
If you don’t currently own the massively useful music production and mixing/mastering plugin it can be purchased online for 120 GBP.
Learn more, download or buy at PSPAudioware